Saturday, January 31, 2009

New pictures

Dark skies in Costa Mya.
Rock climbing on the ship. Costa Mya, Mexico
Late nite walk on the ship. 4 wheeling in Cozumel. In the theater. Going to dinner. Scuba Diving in Roatan!



Okay so I really wasn't aware that anyone read my blog, so found that it was a waste of my precious "kid free" time, but as I have had a few requests for cruise pictures.. here ya'll go!! We had a great time and it was a much needed and well used vacation! and No I am not pregnant! (I know you all are thinking it!) Addie's Princess Party to come....

3 comments:

Mostess Mommy said...

Oooh, fabulous pictures! Makes me want to go somewhere warm and snow-free!

Shana said...

Thank you for the pictures of your trip! Until we are able to get away from our kiddos for a trip like that- I will live it through you. Looked amazing!
You looked beautiful all dressed up for dinner!

Brooklyn said...

You look like you had SO much fun!