Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A little photoshoot

Addie and I had a little fun taking pictures yesterday in her room. Here are just a few.. I will spare you all the pictures that she took of me! haha
Check out my vampire baby!! He and Addie both have gotten their eye teeth before their front ones!














Tomorrow Carson and I are going to see Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift at the new BOK Center! We are sooooo excited! Carson got me tickets back in July for my birthday, so it has been a while coming now. My sister is going to watch the kids, so we actually get to go out on a real date! Dinner and everything! Wow :) I am really looking forward to spending a little time on our own for a change. Although I was watching Oprah the other day and she said that there are 3 things that you should not talk about on a date with your spouse.. 1. Money 2. Job 3. Your kids! I asked Carson if he thought we could do that, and he said sure. SO I asked him what we would talk about and guess what he said... "Well I would talk about hunting, and basketball, and you would talk about .... scrapbooking." LOL I was like "What am I going to tell you about scrapbooking? And am I going to be listening while you are talking about basketball and hunting?" So we will see how this goes! No I'm only half kidding, but it will be hard not to talk about the kids. Children tend to define you once you have them. Makes you sit and wonder what you did before you had children.





2 comments:

Kali said...

Is that the hat my mom made? It's really cute on her!

Tricia Bowen said...

really cute pictures of your kids!!! Hope you had fun a the concert!