Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Every year I try to write down one thing every day in November that I am thankful for. This year I had forgotten all about my tradition until a week or so ago, so I had been collecting them all in my head! I have a million things to be thankful for, some very obvious, and others not so much. First of all my family!
My husband, who is the greatest father I know, and very genorous to me and others. My parents have named Carson the ultimate gift giver because he puts so much time and effort into every gift he ever gives.
My Addie, she is the sweetest 2 year old I know.. maybe I'm biased.. But she brings so much joy to my day! When she laughs she makes everyone around her happy. She is very obedient most of the time, and always has something funny to tell you.
My Easton, he is so crazy and fun! I love when he is just so tired that he can't stand it anymore- he has to cuddle with me. (That's about the only time he is still) He loves everyone, but hates having his diapers and clothes changed!
My parents. who taught me most everything I know about how to treat others. They would give you the shoes they are wearing, and never complain. They devote so much time to serving others.
My siblings, who are my very best friends. All 4 of them! How lucky am I?!
Sisters in law, Let's see.. I have 6 wonderful new sisters who I love talking to and miss so much!!
Friendship, I have wonderful friends, some far away (that I miss always) and other rite down the street. Nobody is complete without great friends.
Okay, now the not so obvious ones...
My flat iron, Oh I should probably say this is my very best friend. Without it I would be doomed to walk a life with terrible frizzy hair! Plus it makes my job a whole lot easier, and people think I am fabulous because of this tool!
Cameras, I love being able to capture lifes moments to remember them later.
Technology, Although I am what one would call "tech challenged" I will still say I am very grateful for cell phones, and computers, Ipods, GPS's, and all that! Don't ask me how to use it all, but I love it still!
Doctors, I am glad someone knows things that I haven't a clue about. Modern medicine is amazing.
(By the way.. if this post isn't making sense, sorry. These are thoughts floating out of my head before I think about what I am typing, and I probably won't have time to proofread..)
Television, I love putting my kids to bed and sitting down in front of the TV to watch some pointless mindless show. It is how I relax after what always seems like a long day.
Hot Chocolate, I love it when is starts getting cold outside. Quiktrips is the best!
Coats, nobody can tell how fat you really are in a coat! (if they can then buy a bigger coat!)
The beach, although it has been a while.. I love laying in the warm sun on the sand!
Okay, I could go on all day about all the things that I am glad I have in my life, but I am going to go spend time with the most important of all those things, MY FAMILY.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Hey you. Hope you had a fun Thanksgiving! So... now it's Christmas time and my kids are hysterical that Santa is comming! Oh yes... the holidays drain me. Have fun over the next few weeks too! Your fam. is adorable!

Terina Dee said...

Hey, I love your background. What a nice blog to talk about gratitude!