Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Family picture in the middle of the pumpkin patch!





Easton was the cutest turtle I have ever seen! (Besides my nephew Cohen who wore the costume last year :)



My sweet little Nemo. She decided a few days before Halloween that she didn't want to be Nemo anymore, she wanted to be Ariel. She was really funny at the trunk or treat because there were a lot of mermaids there and she followed them around thewhole time saying "I want to touch them Mommy."




We dressed the kids up and took them to the pumpkin patch a week or so before Halloween. Forgive me because I don't have any pictures of trick or treating yet, they are on my sister in laws camera. Zach, Kelly, and the boys were down from Colorado for Halloween, and we had so much fun with them! I wish we lived closer! I was thinking of flying myself and the kids out there in 2 weeks while Carson hunts, but I have too many clients already booked. Responsibility sucks sometimes huh! But we always enjoy their visits, and Addie is already missing her cousins!

No comments: